DeltaGamming
Welcome to DeltaGamming Currently seeking Moderators if you wish to be a staff member please fill out a Application form in the staff section on the forums thank you Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

DeltaGamming
Welcome to DeltaGamming Currently seeking Moderators if you wish to be a staff member please fill out a Application form in the staff section on the forums thank you Smile
DeltaGamming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Patroid.......

2 posters

Go down

Patroid....... Empty Patroid.......

Post by Patroid Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:39 pm

Hey all everyone on here almost knows me lol

Any ways im am 19 years old as of september 16th so im getting old Sad lol well i live in oklahoma for about 17 years now but nothing excitting ever happens here much

Mypast times are hunting cyotoes Smile lol but havn't found any to shoot at yet Neutral go figure got a mini 14 rifle for my birthday so havn't been able to use it but for a bit while i was target practicing Smile my other past times are of corse playing game on the comp or on my 360/wii Razz

I known jay for awhile now for about emm 8years atlest :O lol well he made me a mapper on his first 2d game aligasia online an well he said i was good an well i was a mapper tell jay agreed to make me a gm on it an well then i dunno what happen i just stoped playing game or comming online for awhile an well now im back an playing a part of jays forum at the moment but hope to help him on his game or games XD

any ways thanks for looking at this ^^
Patroid
Patroid
Supreme Poster
Supreme Poster

Back to top Go down

Patroid....... Empty Re: Patroid.......

Post by doomteam Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:05 pm

Hi, and umm long post lol
doomteam
doomteam
Admin