DeltaGamming
Welcome to DeltaGamming Currently seeking Moderators if you wish to be a staff member please fill out a Application form in the staff section on the forums thank you Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

DeltaGamming
Welcome to DeltaGamming Currently seeking Moderators if you wish to be a staff member please fill out a Application form in the staff section on the forums thank you Smile
DeltaGamming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introduction: AprilX

Go down

Introduction: AprilX Empty Introduction: AprilX

Post by AprilX Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:22 pm

Okay, so Jay said I should post an introduction thread here... Here goes:

My IGN in FlyFF is AprilX (used to be Yiffy but was name changed) and I've decieded to use this name over here as well because it's awesome Cool
I'm 20 y/o female from Israel. I like to draw, read, play on my comp, play with my cute lil hamsters and do many other things. My favorite food is ICE COFFEE! I LOVE IT! addicted to it you may say.
My favorite season is winter, simply because the summer here is over 40 degrees (celsius)at least, every day. (In f degrees I think it's about 135+?)
My favorite book is The Alchemist, favorite movie- Pirates of The Carribean. (I hope I spelled it right lulz)
I'm here to play the role of a moderator on my free time, and assist Jay with whatever.
Any questions? I'll be happy to answer later... going to sleep now. Surprised

AprilX
High poster
High poster

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum